Today we would like to inform you that a new version of OBS Browser called OBS Browser+ is now available for download. This easy-to-use & convenient desktop application assists you to manage your object storage from your personal computer.
Upoming you will find the highlights of the new version:
- Batch functionality that allows upload/download/deletion/copy & move of objects in batch
- Drag&Drop Upload
- Support of external Bucket (Upload and download)
- Pause, delete or retry a batch of tasks
- Keep multiple account login information by default
- Favorites folder available to save frequently used paths
- Shortcut menus available for bucket & objects improving user experience
The OBS Browser+ does not support Lifecycle Rules, Cors Rule and Logging configuration.
Those need to be either configured via OTC Console or API.
Further information can be found in the Open Telekom Cloud Helpcenter. If you have any questions or want to provide feedback, please join our Open Telekom Cloud Community to directly get in contact with us.