DWS newest version is available.
It is adding following new features and functionalities to the DWS service.
- Support for alias and table name reference
- You can specify a schema when creating an index. The specified schema must be the same as the one where the base table resides
- Added the alter table modify null/not null syntax
- Added the support for the alter sequence maxvalue operation
- Limited the temporary tablespace and operator disk flushing space
- Removed the sub-statement records from TopSQL
- Added the support for recording lightweight CN statements
- Processed the aging data in the historical TopSQLinfo table
- CN Retry now supports stored procedures and function statements
- Provide large data node which supports up to 64 vCPUs and 512GB Memory
- Supports row based access control
- Supports audit log transfer to OBS for long-term storage