The functionalities of the Open Telekom Cloud have been expanded. In this context, the service description was updated. The current version can be found under: https://open-telekom-cloud.com/service-description
The following changes can be highlighted:
- Chapter 2.1: Addition of the new EU-NL region as a beta release - more information in the blog or in the webinar on March 26
- Chapter 3.1: Termination of flavor h1, e1 and e2 due to XEN hypervisor shutdown
- Chapter 3.3.2: Update due to termination of flavor e1 and e2
- Chapter 3.4.2: Revision of the description of Elastic IP
- Chapter 3.8: Announcement of the discontinuation of the Workspace Service (WKS)
- Chapter 3.9.1: Optical revision without content changes
- Chapter 3.9.2: Update due to Xen hypervisor shutdown
- Chapter 3.13.4: Inclusion of the new region EU-NL under preview and beta versions
In addition, the Open Telekom Cloud can now be used without hesitation by professional secrecy holders as defined by §203 (StGB). You can find out more about this here.
Do you have questions?
We answer your questions about testing, booking and use - free of charge and individually. Try it! Hotline: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
0800 33 04477 from Germany / 00800 33 04 47 70 from abroad