Our KVM-based flavors are going to raise up with two new Nvidia T4 flavors. The g6 next-generation chip accelerates graphical cloud workloads and brings a cost- and energy-efficient Flavors with 16 GB of GPU memory to meet professional graphics processing needs.
g6 ECS Features:
- Graphics acceleration APIs
- DirectX 12, Direct2D, DirectX Video Acceleration (DXVA)
- OpenGL 4.5
- Vulkan 1.0
- CUDA and OpenCL
- Heavy-load CPU inference
- Application flow identical to common ECSs
g6 Elastic Cloud Server are used in graphics acceleration scenarios, such as video rendering, cloud desktop, and 3D visualization. If the software relies on GPU DirectX and OpenGL hardware acceleration, use g6 ECSs. They support the following commonly used graphics processing software:
- 3DS MAX
- Agisoft PhotoScan
- g6 ECSs do support specifications modification.
- g6 ECSs supports the following OSs:
- Windows Server 2012R2/2016/2019
- EulerOS 2
At the beginning we start with g6.10xlarge.7 and g6.20xlarge.7 in AZ1 and AZ3:
- g6.10xlarge offers a T4 graphics chip with 16 GB GPU Memory, 40vCPU and 280GB Memory.
- g6.20xlarge offers 2xT4 graphics chips with 2x16 GB GPU Memory, 80vCPU and 560GB Memory.
Further information can be found in the ECS area of the Help Center.