OTC public image Standard_Fedora_28 will be discontinued 31st December 2020.
What does that mean then?
- Public images will be no longer listed in OTC public image list
- OTC internal package repositories preconfigured in Standard_Fedora_28_latest images will be available until 28th of February 2021
- Existing ECS installed with one of these images can be reinstalled
- Existing ECS installed with one of these images can be used to create a new ECS
- New ECS can be installed by using image id from existing ECS installed with one of these images
- Continue using these images is without OTC support
It is recommended to migrate existing ECS to Fedora 32.
More information about image releases: https://imagefactory.otc.t-systems.com/release-notes/otc-public-images-release-notes-october-2020