Dedicated WAF launches as part of a closed beta. Within the closed beta, customers receive the same support as for all other services, but service level agreements (SLAs) do not apply here.
The activation runs through our support. To do this, a service request or ticket with the heading "Closed Beta Dedicated WAF" must be created and the tenant ID must also be communicated. The service for the corresponding tenant is then activated.
More detailed information can be found in the OTC Community Blog Post.
Advantages of Dedicated WAF
- Integration with Elastic Load Balancer (ELB)
- In front of WAF as Internet-Facing ELB
- Behind WAF for multiple web server
- Exclusive dedicated ressources/instances for customers
- Protects VPC internal IP addresses/web server
- New features