Possible topics for workshops and tutorials include everything that makes the everyday life of users, developers, administrators and DevOps a little easier, such as:
- Automation and infrastructure as code: How do I design a setup according to the cattle instead of the pet principle? How do I use deployment frameworks such as Ansible, Terraform or Heat?
- Development and testing: Which best practices simplify work with a CI/CD pipeline? How can these processes be monitored? How can I conduct tests in a cloud environment?
- Data science, machine learning and artificial intelligence: How can I quickly build and manage frameworks such as pandas, TensorFlow or Keras? What CPU, memory, GPU and FPGA configurations work best?
- IoT and edge: How does the interplay between decentralized edge devices such as the Raspberry Pi and centralized queues such as Kafka and time series databases work? How can I analyze and visualize collected sensor data?
- Orchestration and containers: Which hints and tips help you get started with a microservice architecture? What is the best way to manage APIs? Which steps enable a smooth migration from mode 1 to mode 2?