The Helpcenter is the authoritative resource of all Open Telekom Cloud services for developers and cloud application operators. Effective Monday, January 23, 2023, the Helpcenter is upgraded to version 3.0, providing extra functionality:
- The content of user guides, API references, and additional documents is updated and newly rendered for better readability.
- Deeplinks of old pages will be redirected to the HC3.0 automatically. It is suggested to bookmark only the target links, though.
- Consolidation of extra content like blueprints, tools, and libraries for developers and cloud system maintainers.
- Quick links to console, health dashboard, and community portal are added.
- Better integration in search engines, so inquiries via public services point directly to the content.
- Modern local search engine with search as you type and improved indexing. Extra Open Telekom Cloud content from other web sites is added and indexed as you go.
- The Helpcenter UI and its applications are now mobile-ready for quick lookups from a smartphone.
- Users may report typos or errors on every page for timely service review.
The upgrade is integrated in the existing platforms such as the website, the console, or the community portal. The URL of the Helpcenter remains unchanged, only the content is replaced starting Friday, January 20, 2023, 6 pm CET. Beware of minor service disruptions of the Helpcenter until Monday, January 23, 2023 due to the technical switchover. After the migration, the legacy Helpcenter is available for a limited time at https://docs-archive.otc.t-systems.com/ but is no longer maintained.