The new features are:
- Fine-grained database monitoring on nodes, performance, databases, sessions, queries, instances, and load metrics
- Added the phase-based scale-out function. The phases include node addition, cluster scale-out, and database redistribution.
- Data redistribution: Data in existing nodes is evenly allocated to the new nodes after you scale out a cluster.
- Clusters can be bound to Elastic Load Balance (ELB).
- Added the alarm management function to allow users to view alarms triggered by DMS on the console.
- During cluster scale-out, data can be continuously imported to the database.
- Database kernel: Improved performance.
- Support of data export in ORC format using OBS foreign tables. Foreign tables can read Parquet data. Supported XML function parsing.