The management, expansion and updating of older telephone systems in particular is expensive and time-consuming – not to mention the limited options for further development. So it makes sense to take the next step: in addition to the simple telephone functions, a cloud-based telephone system provides numerous other functions for unified communications and collaboration (UCC). As well as reduced administration demands, the cloud operating model also impresses with its economic benefits: no investments are required, while the number of extensions and end devices used can simply be adjusted to the demands of the company at the click of a button.
Octopus NetPhone (ONPA) combines the benefits of IP technology with the options available from a high-quality telephone system – thereby guaranteeing future-oriented solutions. Use all functions, such as call routing, chat, video and desktop sharing via the intuitive user interface. Your office environment is available at all times on the server. Operate your desktop telephone with your mouse via the CTI function. This allows you to benefit from immediate calls directly from your NetPhone client when using IP-DECT end devices, for example.
- Complete telephone system functionality
- CTI: telephone, voice mail and fax via email
- Presence information
- Integration in Outlook
- Intelligent call routing
- Ad-hoc conferences
- Audio conference rooms for many participants
- Instant messaging and video communication
- PC Clients for Windows, Mac, Microsoft Teams or Skype for Business
- Desktop sharing
- Integration of mobile devices
- Can be booked as option: "ONPA Meeting", a professional collaboration tool
- ONPA Meeting: Ideal when working from home, also available for customers with telephone systems from other manufacturers
Collaboration solution for internal and external participants, cutting-edge Web-RTC solution without software installation, video conferences with up to 10 participants, application and desktop sharing
- ONPA Messenger:
Messaging services on all clients and apps (Windows, macOS, Android and iOS and iPadOS), direct messaging and group communication, sending of images, secure transport encryption of messages
- Use of Yealink telephones for Octopus NetPhone when working from home without a VPN
We implement individual additional requirements, such as database integration, integration with DATEX pro or HCL Notes.
Contact us for a customized offer.
The communication services are provided as a complete service from a German telecommunications computing center. You only need a network connection via a VPN. Use your software client or numerous other end devices (DECT-based telephones, IP desktop phones and headsets).
- Yealink T46S desktop telephone: € 159.95
- Headset Plantronics Voyager 5200 UC
(cordless Bluetooth headset system for parallel use with smartphone/cellphone and PC): € 94.00
+ € 134.95
Operations and Service* & Computing center services
for 50 workplaces with
*without router and other end devices, incl. VAT
Receive additional information and details on the simplest telephone system ever.