OTC public image Standard_Fedora_32 will be discontinued on 31th of August 2021.
What does that mean?
- Public images will be no longer listed in OTC public image list
- OTC internal package repositories preconfigured in Standard_Fedora_32_latest images will be available until 31th of October 2021 (https://imagefactory.otc.t-systems.com/package-repositories)
- Existing ECS installed with one of these images can be reinstalled
- Existing ECS installed with one of these images can be used to create a new ECS
- New ECS can be installed by using image id from existing ECS installed with one of these images
- Continue using these images is without OTC support
It is recommended to migrate existing ECS to Fedora 33.
More information about image releases https://imagefactory.otc.t-systems.com/release-notes/
Do you have questions?
We answer your questions about testing, booking and use - free of charge and individually. Try it! Hotline: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
0800 33 04477 from Germany / 00800 33 04 47 70 from abroad