The p2s flavor is now available in EU-DE-01. The flavor uses NVIDIA Tesla V100 GPUs with PCI Express interface for flexibility and cost-efficiency. It is also an alternative for the p2v flavor with twice as much GPU memory. The p2s ECSs provide outstanding general computing capabilities and have strengths in AI-based deep learning, scientific computing, Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD), computing finance, seismic analysis, molecular modeling, and genomics.
- Up to eight NVIDIA Tesla V100 GPUs on an ECS
- NVIDIA CUDA parallel computing and common deep learning frameworks, such as TensorFlow, Caffe, PyTorch, and MXNet
- 14 TFLOPS of single-precision computing and 7 TFLOPS of double-precision computing
- NVIDIA Tensor cores with 112 TFLOPS of single- and double-precision computing for deep learning
- Up to 30 Gbit/s of network bandwidth on a single ECS
- 32 GB of HBM2 GPU memory with a bandwidth of 900 Gbit/s
Supported Common Software
The p2s flavor can be used in computing acceleration scenarios, such as deep learning training, inference, scientific computing, molecular modeling, and seismic analysis. In addition, NVIDIA V100 cards are used when GPU CUDA support is required. Following commonly used software is supported:
- Common deep learning frameworks, such as TensorFlow, Caffe, PyTorch, and MXNet
- CUDA GPU rendering supported by RedShift for Autodesk 3dsMax and V-Ray for 3ds Max
- Agisoft PhotoScan
Further information can be found in the ECS area of the Help Center.
Do you have questions?
We answer your questions about testing, booking and use - free of charge and individually. Try it! Hotline: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
0800 33 04477 from Germany / 00800 33 04 47 70 from abroad