The Distributed Message Service (DMS) received an update with the new feature named Kafka Premium (beta).
It is in addtion to the existing Queue Manager and will be availabe with Kafka Version 2.3.
It provides many new features and options
- 100% compatible with Open Source
- compute, bandwidth, and storage resources are physically isolated for each instance
- use internet access with encryption
- connect up to 20,000 client connections
- create up to 600 consumer groups
- use up to 1.800 partitions
This new Kafka Premium is available in beta.
Further information are available in the DMS area of the Help Center.
Do you have questions?
We answer your questions about testing, booking and use - free of charge and individually. Try it! Hotline: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
0800 33 04477 from Germany / 00800 33 04 47 70 from abroad