DWS newest version is available.
It is adding following new features and functionalities to the DWS service.
- Support for alias and table name reference
- You can specify a schema when creating an index. The specified schema must be the same as the one where the base table resides
- Added the alter table modify null/not null syntax
- Added the support for the alter sequence maxvalue operation
- Limited the temporary tablespace and operator disk flushing space
- Removed the sub-statement records from TopSQL
- Added the support for recording lightweight CN statements
- Processed the aging data in the historical TopSQLinfo table
- CN Retry now supports stored procedures and function statements
- Provide large data node which supports up to 64 vCPUs and 512GB Memory
- Supports row based access control
- Supports audit log transfer to OBS for long-term storage
New supported flavors:
|Flavor Name||Number of vCPUs||Memory (GB)||Storage (GB)|
Local Disk: 1.68 TB (HDD)
Local Disk: 13.41 TB (HDD)
Further information can be found in the DWS area of the Help Center (Link: https://docs.otc.t-systems.com/dws/index.html)
Do you have questions?
We answer your questions about testing, booking and use - free of charge and individually. Try it! Hotline: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
0800 33 04477 from Germany / 00800 33 04 47 70 from abroad