Our customers are always asking about data protection and data security. That's why we began looking for a cloud solution that could meet these high demands.
The sovereign cloud for the data-secure digitalization of the public sector
An efficient administration is becoming an increasingly important location factor. For acceptance by citizens and the economy, it is increasingly crucial to continue developing processes from paper and presence to a digital direction. Virtual visits to public authorities, new media in teaching, automated data exchange with companies and educational institutions, and the intelligent infrastructure of smart cities are just a few examples.
Cloud technology is indispensable as the technical basis for implementing these diverse requirements. Data protection and data security, but also a sustainable operation and accessibility are significant requirements for a cloud at the cutting edge. With the Open Telekom Cloud, you as a public sector customer can rely on a technically superior infrastructure that complies with the GDPR - "Made in Germany" by Europe's largest cloud provider, Telekom.
Four good reasons:
Why the Open Telekom Cloud is the ideal solution for public projects
The Open Telekom Cloud convinces
Our fleet partners and app users have high expectations when it comes to data security and data protection, especially in view of the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). In addition to the complete anonymization of data, the processing of information in Telekom's highly secure data centers is a compelling argument.
Thanks to the Open Telekom Cloud, our students develop, learn and research in an environment similar to what they could also find later in their jobs. This fact motivates them a lot.
From administration to public transport to universities: our references
Deutsche Telekom supports a wide range of public-sector players in the area of digitalization. Our customers include major ministries and other institutions at the state and federal level, as well as large cities and municipalities.
- ISO 9001: Global quality standard - The standard for demanding quality management
- ISO 27001: Security management standard - Highest standards in information security
- ISO 27017: Cloud-specific verifications - Cloud-Services verbindlich abgesichert
- ISO 27018: Securing personal data - Protected privacy even on the net
- ISO 45001: The world's first international standard for occupational health and safety.
- CSA Star Gold: Cloud Security Alliance Verifications: The Cloud Security Alliance (CSA) maintains a free, publicly accessible registry where cloud service providers can publish their CSA-related assessments.
- ESARIS: Enterprise Security Architecture for Reliable ICT Services: While a generic Enterprise Security Architecture (ESA) describes the security measures in an enterprise, ESARIS (Enterprise Security Architecture for Reliable ICT Services) refers specifically to the security architecture of ICT service providers.
- SOC 1/2 Type 1 and 2: Service Organisation verification mechanisms and compliance report: The Service Organization Controls (SOC) framework acts as a standard for checks that protect the confidentiality and privacy of information stored and processed in the cloud.
- TISAX: Trusted Information Security Assessment Exchange: TISAX (Trusted Information Security Assessment Exchange) is a standard for information security defined by the automotive industry.
- PCI DSS (Planned 2021): Payment card security standard: The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) is a defined standard that recognizes a set of policies and procedures planned to enhance payment card security and protect cardholders from misuse of their own data.
Our cloud initiatives specifically for the public sector
Do you have any questions?
It takes a powerful cloud infrastructure to unlock the full potential of digitalization. We are your perfect partner for this - let's discuss all of the details and possibilities together!
Open Telekom Cloud