Open Telekom Cloud Hybrid Solution
With the Open Telekom Cloud Hybrid Solution, companies can also use the Open Telekom Cloud locally as a private cloud on dedicated servers. Deutsche Telekom operates the Open Telekom Cloud’s private instances either in its own data centers, which are accessed by companies via a secure connection. Or Telekom can implement and operate the necessary servers directly at the customer's premises.
The software architecture is based on the open cloud standard OpenStack, the hardware basis is uniform – both in the public and private instances of the Open Telekom Cloud. This ensures the best possible compatibility between private and public instances.
An overview of the advantages of the Open Telekom Cloud Hybrid Solution:
- Seamless operation and optimal compatibility between private and public cloud thanks to uniform technology basis
- Hybrid cloud as managed service from Telekom’s experienced cloud experts
- Operation in the company's own data center or in Telekom's data center
- Tailor-made private cloud at calculable costs
- Low vendor lock-in risk and high sustainability thanks to OpenStack-based hybrid solution
- Comprehensive around-the-clock support as well as training and consulting services
From S to XL: Configuration options
The Open Telekom Cloud Hybrid Solution has four basic configurations: S, M, L and XL. These can be expanded independently of each other as required with RAM, block and object storage as well as additional services.
Overview of packages for private instances:
|Package||Availability Zones||Physical Cores||TB RAM||TB Block Storage||TB Object Storage||Service Level Agreements (SLA) in %|
|S||1||170 - 1.000||2,5||76||optional||99|
|M||1||700 - 4.400||11||76||112||99,9|
|L||2||1.400 - 8.000||22||164||240||99,95|
|XL||2 + X||8.800 - X||128||980||240||99,95|
You're interested in the hybrid version of the Open Telekom Cloud but still have questions? For example, which package size is the most suitable for your company? Or how to integrate the hybrid solution into your existing IT landscape? Our experts will be glad to answer your questions during a free consultation.